Male Rhinoplasty Under Local Anesthesia - Bedminster, NJ

I'm writing this review,  just because i have so ...

I'm writing this review,  just because i have so much respect for my Dr now , after this experience , the least thing i could do is to write about it .. i spent almost 2 years looking for a good plastic surgeon , who could do a rhinoplasty under local anesthesia .. i came a cross a YouTube video , shows a closed rhinoplasty surgery done under pure local anesthesia ( if u look up rhinoplasty under local anesthesia on youtub ,  it will come up the first one and i think its the only one ) .. after that i looked up Drs name , and i start doing my research,  all what i found just good reviews .. i called and scheduled a consultation. I drove 700 miles to NJ , When i met him , i couldn't help it but to notice how humble and friendly he is!!! I done many consultations with other Drs before i just didnt have a good vibe for them .. but with Dr janjua listened very well , provides me all the info i needed , and gave me an honest opinion even he knew this might  turn down the sale for him , he didn't hesitate to tell me " you don't really need a rhinoplasty , u have a strong chin , and ur nose is just so masculine" he explained to me that for a man its ok to have a bigger nose and a hump as long they aren't too much ... But then i explained to him that this would increase my self confidence and makes me happier , then he agreed and start explaining to me the difference between males and females rhinoplasty , and that i should keep the masculinity looks of my nose .. the upturned , scooped , narrow , small nose its more feminine (and that what i wanted LOL i just never knew that women nose different than men except for the size) so in my case he suggested a hump reduction,  tip slightly elevation (i had a droopy tip) ,  straighten my nose because its kinda slanted to the right , and some definition to the right nostril .
August 3rd was my surgery day .. gave me antibiotic,  2 or 3 Xanax , and gave me something to keep my blood pressure stable to reduce the chance of bleeding , he put something in my nostrils to block the blood to go back to my throat,  and he start numbing my nose .. relaxing music was on , i couldn't help it but to sleep , i woke up when they were about to start breaking the bones ... the whole operation was so easy and i didnt feel anything except it was a little annoying when they start breaking the bones , i didnt feel any pain it was completely numbed,  it just the sound annoyed me but it was real quick .. i couldn't believe it when he said was done , i asked him how long did it take , i was shocked when he said 45 mins , no exaggeration it felt like 15 mins ...
He helped me to get up , and asked how i feel ,  i told him that im very annoyed by these packs he stuffed in my nose , he asked me to lay back and took them out .
Then he gave me his cell phone number and ask me to not hesitate to call or text him if i needed anything , they called a cab for me , and HE escorted me to the cab , he really deserve all the respect!!! .. the very first thing i done when i got to the hotel is SMOKING a cigarette lol then i ordered a pizza and it wasn't comfortable to eat at all but i managed to finish 3 slices.. his assistant lili (she is the nicest good looking person ever) called me to see how im doing .. the next day i was there for fellow up , and dr janjua asked to come back in a week for the cast removal ..
At the 5th day i couldn't take it anymore,  my curiosity killed me , i wanted to see how my nose looks like , so i removed the cast myself LOL , and i was amazed .. i truly loved it , and i just wanted to go out with my new nose , so i went and took a shower,  when i finished i looked at my nose it was HUGE lol yeah thats the swelling , i thought i have enough time before the swelling attack my nose after the cast removal,  but anyways i was so happy that i seen how my nose should look like after several months , i already know about the swelling and how it plays tricks on you and makes u think that ur nose bigger , uneven , and crooked .. for right now i will relax and wait but i already have an idea how it looks like .. so im going to post afew pics before and the second day of surgery,  im not going to post any pics of me after the the cast removal Because i want to wait at least 2 to 3 weeks till the swelling settle down a little bit , and i will keep u updated

3 weeks but still very swelling!!!!

I thought after 3 weeks 80% of the swelling will be gone as all Drs saying .. i haven't seen any improvement with my swellings , my nasal bone is swollen , the carlitge bridge is swollen , and my tip is the worse ... so almost no improvement, but am i gonna get depressed about it? Nope , it is what it is ... maybe im a slow healer..... i didnt really want to post any pics yet , but i got asked afew times ... and i gotta let u know that im suck at taking pics , specially the selfies .. i used the flash so u could see all the details, but it makes my skin look oily and weird lol
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very talented , humble and friendly .. i highly recommend him