70 is Only a Number - Bedminster, NJ

I consulted with Dr. Janjua for a second opinion...

I consulted with Dr. Janjua for a second opinion regarding a procedure I previously had with another plastic surgeon. I was very unhappy with that outcome but was not offered any consideration. My experience with Dr. Janjua was very different. He listened to my concerns and confirmed they were legitimate. He made recommendations to correct the problem and I was extremely relieved to know something could be done to improve my situation. Dr. janjua is not quick to encourage surgery and offers many options to help you achieve an improved appearance. He is very honest and is able to help you put everything into perspective so you can make the best decisions.

Although I was very reluctant to have another surgery, I felt so safe and comfortable with Dr. Janjua that I went ahead and had a lower facelift performed and he also corrected the situation from my first experience. The results were excellent. Being able to make the comparison between my first surgical experience and the one with Dr. Janjua proved to be very revealing. I would not wish anyone to go through what I did the first time and I can assure you if you choose Dr. Janjua you will have the most positive experience possible. The day of my surgery Dr. Janjua greeted me with a warm smile and he held my hand prior to sedation while he explained what to expect. Beyond his stellar cosmetic talent he is a caring human being. He is compassionate, understanding, gifted and personable. You will recognize this on your first encounter. My entire experience from the first time I stepped into his office was so calming and friendly. His staff goes out of their way to make you comfortable. I wanted a private experience and that has been completely respected. When I think I could have been enjoying a better appearance sooner my only regret is that I waited until I was in my 70's to address my cosmetic concerns but finding Dr. janjua made it all worth it.

I continue to visit Dr. Janjua for non-surgical procedures and he keeps me looking and feeling younger. If you want to improve your appearance, Dr. Janjua can make it happen. It's wonderful to find a doctor who you can trust. Dr. Janjua is the best!
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon