Upper and Lower Blepheroplasy - Bedminster, NJ

I knew about a year or so ago I wanted to do...

I knew about a year or so ago I wanted to do something surgically about my drooping upper eyelids and the bags under my eyes that have always made me look tired. I consulted with a plastic surgeon and was not happy with the cost and did not feel comfortable with the surgeon. Being a nurse, I had the advantage of working with a nurse who had recently left a position of working in the OR with all the surgeons. I was looking for a surgeon that could perform my procedure under a local anesthetic. Dr. Janjua came highly recommended. I immediately made an appointment with Dr. Janjua and was so impressed with both his skill and kindness, that I booked my surgery right then and there. I had complete confidence in Dr. Janjua so I wasn't nervous about the procedure itself. I was just nervous that I hadn't taken enough time off from work for my recovery. The day of surgery, I was calm and relaxed. The sedation provided prior to the procedure allowed me to doze off during surgery, remain pain free and yet still communicate with the doctor. It was over in no time. Post op, if I had any concerns, I was able to call or text Dr. Janjua and he would respond immediately, alleviating my fears. Recovery was easy, I was out in public wearing sunglasses 4 days post op and back to work in 10 days post op and no one knew I had ever had surgery. I am so pleased with my results. It was everything I expected and more and I have no regrets. I would highly recommended Dr. Janjua to anyone seeking facial plastic surgery. As a matter of fact, I highly recommended him to my friend, who also happens to be a nurse, who is scheduled for her blepheroplasty in August. He is the absolute best!
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon