22 Year Old Rhinoplasty Patient - Bedminster, NJ

Growing up I have always been self-conscious of my...

Growing up I have always been self-conscious of my nose. I hated taking pictures because every angle made my nose look huge. I had a bump in the front that I wanted to get rid of along with the length of my nose. After my research I came across Dr. Janjua and after having a consultation with him I had such a positive vibe, and he made me feel so secure.
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

After meeting with Dr. Janjua, I made my appointment for rhinoplasty as soon as I left the office. Dr. Janjua made me feel so secure in his hands, and he was such a positive, helpful, and outstanding doctor. Dr. Janjua sat down with me and answered every little question I had about rhinoplasty and was so understanding and uplifting. After surgery, I was the happiest girl in the world. Every little detail I explained to him that I wanted to fix on my nose was gone! The bump on my nose was gone, the length of my nose was smaller, and my nostrils weren't as wide. Dr. Janjua took the time to listen and make my nose how I have always wanted. I am so happy with my results and now I am able to take side profile pictures! Not only is he an incredible doctor, but an incredible human being as well. I would recommend Dr. Janjua to everyone!