27 Yrs, 3 Kids, Much Needed Breast Augmentation. Bedford Hills, NY

I am 27 years old, 5'1 120lbs and was in much need...

I am 27 years old, 5'1 120lbs and was in much need of a breast augmentation after breast feeding for 2 years. My breasts were very deflated and were smaller than they'd ever been. A friend of mine had recommended dr. Kim after she was concerned about me going to Miami for implants. I went for the consultation and knew immediately he was the right doctor. His work was amazing, all of his patients had the natural look I was going for. Although it was a bit more expensive than I had initially planned on spending, I felt much safer having the procedure done closer to home.

I chose 375cc mentor memory gel implants, high profile. I have a small frame so I didn't want to look matronly, just nice full breasts. Once deciding on a size with dr. Kim, I was able to book my surgery for the following week. I was able to complete my lab work and pick up my prescriptions a couple days prior to surgery and everything was set. I was scheduled to go in for surgery early in the morning which was great since I couldn't eat passed 12am. As soon as I came in everything went by quickly, I met with the staff who would be in the room during surgery, got marked up by Doctor Kim, and went into the operating room. Everything went by quickly and the pain only lasted about 2-3 days it was really more a discomfort than anything. I was off of the pain medication in less than a week. I made sure to stay hydrated, drinking lots of water, pineapple juice and green smoothies each morning.

It's been a month and a half and my breasts have already dropped and look amazing. I couldn't be happier. I've already been to 3 post op appointments and am so happy I came here instead of going to Miami. I don't think I would have gotten this much care and attention had I gone there.
Freehold Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kim was amazing, he and his staff were great and I am glad I chose him. He exceeded my expectations.