32yrs Old Mum of 4, Much Awaited Uplift with Implants at Beclinic, Brussels.

I am currently only 4 days post op from my breast...

I am currently only 4 days post op from my breast uplift with implants by Dr Frank Plovier at Beclinic in Brussels and I am already delighted!!! My whole experience from start to finish has been so professional and efficient and I have been made to feel like a million dollars. I could literally go on all day about how amazing both Dr Plovier and all of his staff are.....I really cannot praise them highly enough. The pain has been minimal ( I had 4 c sections and my boobs hurt 10 times less than that!!) I can get up and about myself, toilet, wash etc with minimal discomfort! My husband is doing everything else bless him. I have posted a before pic and then the only other photo I have which is day 3 so still very high and swollen at the top. When I get my stitches and dressings removed at days 14-15 I will post another pic. Any questions please ask.

day 5

Still swollen but I love them !! ????

Day 15....stitches out!!

Ok so I've just had my stitches removed by my doctor and although I'll admit as much as I had prepared myself, it was still a shock to see. Everything looks like it is healing well and the doctor was very impressed, said that the Scars will hardly be visable at all in 12-18 months and that my surgeon had done a fantastic job. I emailed photos over to Dr Plovier in Belgium and he to is delighted with the result.
Can't wait to start applying the healing cream next week and for the excess glue that is still on the Scars to come off so that they look less 'scabby'.
Patience is a virtue......lol ????

day 20

Feeling good and I can't believe how much my scars are already healing. Swelling has gone down a lot and I love the size. My right breast is still slightly higher and more swollen than my left. My scars have been driving me nuts just with feeling tight and itching, all part of the healing I suppose. Covering them in the Avene Cicalfate as recommended by my surgeon. Can't wait to start trying on underwear....have ordered some so just waiting for delivery!! ????

cream recommended by surgeon

concerned.....

I noticed on day 22 that when I removed my bra there was a small amount of yellow substance which I'm assuming is pus.
I'd like to say I remained calm. ....I didn't. ...I freaked out. ..when checking my breast I noticed that the point where the vertical incision meets the horizontal incision is where the pus was coming from. It was actually 6.30pm at this point so I knew my surgeons office would be closed. (Plus he is based in Belgium and I am in the UK ) I then noticed (as Dr Plovier gives all patients his private mobile and email address ) that Dr Plovier has What's App....so I sent him a message and he replied straight away!!! I am really so so impressed...he reassured me after I sent a pic that everything still looks fine. ..no infection....and advised me to clean the area and cover with a clean dressing. . And to remove my surgical bra to avoid friction on the incision. He has advised me to do this for the next 2 days then to send him more pitures to see how it is healing!
This is what I have done...it is uncomfortable not having my bra on but the incisions themselves do not hurt! I have no redness or swelling and no pain.

new dressing

I removed the plaster I had on the incision point and replaced with gauze and tape. Hoping it will improve in next couple of days.

healing along nicely....

Have been meaning to update for a while....the small sore in my incision came to nothing. I followed the advice of my surgeon and removed the surgical bra and just kept it really dry and clean and it healed beautifully.
My scars are getting better by the day and I am just still so delighted with them.
I still have one sitting slightly higher than the other but obviously I'm only 5 weeks post op.
I have no pain or discomfort and they feel like they have always been there.
My surgeon has been in regular contact and has been great.

13 weeks post op!!

So I am now 13 weeks post op and I think my bobs have fully settled and 'fluffed'. I.LOVE.THEM!! The scars are healing so well, the underneath scar is still red but the nipple and verticle scar is already fading fast. I met with Dr Plovier last week so he could review everything and he was delighted.
Have bought myself some new bras and am measuring at 34E or 34F in some brands....love it!!
I still get the occasional sting in my nipples but I am reassured by Dr plovier that it is still nerve regeneration.
Overall tho I have no complaints.....still the best thing I ever did!!! ????
Dr Frank Plovier

Professional, knowledgeable so very honest and straight to the point. Friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Described every part of the procedure in great detail and answered every possible question me and my husband asked him. AMAZING DR!!! His clinic is also meticulously clean and everything us state of the art. All of his staff feel like they exactly what they are talking about and nothing is too much trouble.