BA with Dr Plovier at BeClinic 14.07.15

I have always wanted to get my breast done and...

I have always wanted to get my breast done and have heard great reviews on this site about Dr Plovier.
I began my journey booking a consultation at his Harley Street office, it took me 3 months to get a consultation date and finally got an appointment to see him on March 3rd. The consultation was quick. Dr Plovier was very straight to the point and my consultation lasted about 5/10 minutes maximum. I had to pay £30 cash for the consultation then was quoted £2800 for surgery. I booked in for surgery the afternoon of my consultation and the next available appointment was 14th July 2015.

On the day of my consultation and the day of surgery I made it clear to Dr Plovier that I wanted to be a mid to full c cup. I was originally a 32aa and after doing my own research as Dr Plovier does not show implants, i thought i best wanted 350cc mp/hp. I showed Dr Plovier a number of pictures and told him the look I desired. I felt very confident going into surgery and Dr Plovier lead me to believe i would be coming out my ideal size.

Having come around from my surgery the first thing I noticed was how TINY my new boobs were. I would say I was a mid b cup when I had come here paying to become a C cup. I am in so much pain and am so distrought over the fact that all this pain is pretty much for nothing. I told my nurse before I left the clinic that I thought the implants were too small and she said that Dr Plovier went with what he thought was best for my body. I am 5'6 and weight 9 stone and now have the boobs of a sprouting 13 year old. I now have to wait until September 22nd before I can hear anything else from Dr Plovier as I didnt get the chance to see him before I left as he went straight in to another surgery.

I am so gutted that I saved up all this money and am going through all this pain just to be a b cup.
When i next see Dr Plovier I will be requesting a revision as what he has given me is completely different to what he lead me to believe he would give me,

Wish pictures shown to Dr.

Didnt take any pre op photos but I was flat as a board, barely fit into an A cup

So I have decided to send an email to the BeClinic

Although I am only 6 weeks post op and completely understand the importance of waiting a breast op out (for dropping,settling and fluffing reasons) I have decided to send my PS an email explaining how I feel about my implants as I wont next be able to see him until 22nd September and fear that he will say it has been too long therefore will not be as cooperative about the idea of a revision. I am just so unhappy with my implants, I went out for the first time yesterday and cannot even begin to explain how insecure I feel, I honestly felt more confident with nothing than my newly barely anything. Hopefully I get a response and have an idea about how to move forward for my own peace of mind.

Post op pics so far

Some more pics

Just past the 3 week mark and they're slowly but surely starting to settle. Still in a lot of pain! Keep experiencing sharp pains in my muscles but apparently it's all normal. The implants are finally starting to get a lot softer as well which I'm happy about. Finally brought my first ever bikini as well. There's a milestone if there ever was one!

met with Dr P yesterday

After waiting 45 minutes to be seen finally saw him for literally 5 minutes. He had no idea who I was, no notes nothing, he asked me what he could do for me, after telling him I was here for a check up and to talk about my implants he asked me the size he put in and what implants he used. When I told him I was really unhappy with the size as they were smaller than what I had asked for he was dismissive and said bigger wouldn't be beautiful. I am now a 34b after being a 32a my whole life. He then quoted me £3500 for a revision surgery. So disappointed, if I knew this would have happened I just would have saved up and gone some where in London that could have done the job for me first time

5 months post op

Happy with how they are settling however still really do wish they were bigger so I am considering going back in may to add an extra 100ccs taking me to 415/425ccs. My right breast really hurts a lot of the time but I haven't heard anything back from my doctor and in pictures it does look slightly bigger than the left however its not so obvious in real life.
Dr Frank Plovier