32 Yrs Old, 5'0, 103lbs, Going for 375cc High Profile Silicone - Beckley, WV

Hello everyone! I've been reading all of your...

Hello everyone! I've been reading all of your reviews for weeks now! Trying to calm my nerves about my upcoming breast augmentation! It's only 13 days away and I'm so nervous, my stomach is literally in knots. I've always wanted bigger breasts. Before I had my daughter they were a full b. While I nursed her for 14 months, they were a nice C cup. But then after I stopped nursing, they were A cups/ small B and not very full looking. Kindive saggy and just not much to look at lol. My confidence kindive plummeted after that, I am so self conscious of them, especially in a bathing suit, as I have nothing to fill it out.. My husband is so so supportive and I think he's pretty excited lol. He keeps saying I don't need it, and I'm beautiful, but we joke and laugh about what size bras I'm gonna need and how my boobs may get in the way of his hugs lol! I've wanted this for years and never had the courage to do it. My sister is really the one who gave me that courage. She had already chosen her date and I went with her to an appt, and decided if she can do this, I can do this. She recently found out she was prefab at and isn't able to now though.. So now I'm freaking out, feeling alone, and not sure if I have the strength she had. I really really want this, I'm just terrified of being put to sleep. I'm hoping some of you guys can calm my nerves lol! My mom has had hers done, and I told her yesterday I was thinking of backing out and she said " noooooo! You will be fine!" Any calming advice you guys have would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you for taking the time to read my review! I will post some pics later today!

Before pics

New sports bra before BA,Will update after BA in same bra

Post Op 5 Months

Sorry it's been so long! Figured I would post an update! Here is what I look like now at 5 months post op! It took me a while because I did suffer from depression and anxiety after. I would have panic attacks and everything. It was rough. But I'm ok now. I think it was just the shock of everything. T

Beckley Facial Plastic Surgeon

The doctor I have chosen was my sisters first choice, after going with her to her appt, I felt like he was a good choice. I have been told he is a perfectionist, and they will look phenomenal, from others who have had theirs done by him. He is triple board certified.