Consultation Only - I Consulted with Her Due to an Employment Injury That Needs Treated. - Beaverton, OR

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I need medical treatment due to a work place...

I need medical treatment due to a work place injury. I am expeeiencing spasms and cramping that needs to be addressed or they could impact my ability to work. Dr. Kim-Chi Vu's evaluation will slow this process. Her evaluation shows incorrect information. She even contradicted statements making this process more confusing than before.

I need medical treatment due to a work place injury.

I need medical treatment due to a work place injury. I am experiencing spasms and cramping that needs to be addressed before this impacts my ability to work. I was instructed to see her by the insurance company. Dr. Kim-Chi Vu's evaluation shows false information and has delayed the treatment process. She even contradicted statements and failed to provide useful info. Apparently she was hired by the insurance company and performed as paid. I am disappointed with her basic integrity.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kim-Chi Vu seemed to have determined the outcome of the evaluation prior to the appointment.