Breast Reduction on a 22 Year Old - Beaverton, OR

I have had very large breasts since puberty, and...

I have had very large breasts since puberty, and so this summer after graduating from my undergraduate program and before starting my graduate program, I decided to have a breast reduction. I am currently 5 weeks post-op and I couldn't be happier. The surgery was not as painful as I had anticipated, and with some full time help from wonderful caregivers, (my mom and dad) I am feeling better than ever. The healing process is slow, but that was expected. The scars are already healing very nicely and the shape and size of the new breast are exactly what I wanted.
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hu is an amazing surgeon. She was so kind and accommodating. This was the first surgery I have ever had and she made me feel so at ease. She was personable and easy to talk to and she went above and beyond in making me feel heard and understood. During my last pre-op appointment I had some hesitation about what size to go down to, and Dr. Hu was so reassuring and willing to explain the process and listen to my needs and wants. I am so grateful to have found Dr. Hu and I would recommend her to anyone.