Lip Filler One Syringe- Unsure - Toronto, ON

I got one syringe lip filler of a specialized type...

I got one syringe lip filler of a specialized type of juvederm for lips. Initially I loved the look with the swelling but when that went down you can barely notice. I would go for one more full syringe.
This hurt very badly to me... I'm not sure the numbing cream worked. I think this changes your face for the better and gives you more of a youthful glow. The boys love them !!! If your looking for a small change that nobody can really put their finger on... I would say this is it.
I'm going back for another entire syringe but I like the dramatic look and want the full pout. Pretty expensive that's the only downside!

0.5 syringe added

So I'm okay with results... Initially lips look a little uneven in spots and feel hard. Barely any bruising but they still look natural. I have a saved half not syringe to play with if I so happen to have them shrink! They used a much better cream this time...still uncomfortable.

Good experience although I do have a few soft bumps weeks after that I can feel in the lip not noticeable though