Beautiful rhinoplasty, chin implant and buccal fat removal!

Rhinoplasty

lysbri

Doctor Review

21 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Beautiful rhinoplasty, chin implant and buccal fat removal!

I LOVE Dr. Jacome and Dr. Bernardo Gutierrez! It took me a while to review considering I had my procedure done last year in August but they did an AMAZING job! I was always very self-conscious about the dorsal bump I had and finally researched on plastic surgeons (here in the US, too but my city is literally right next to the border so MX wasn't something too crazy for me) I was hesitant at first but I made the right choice by choosing my doctors. My nose came out so tiny, slim and perfect, I LOVE IT! The nurses were incredible, too! (Can't remember their names because of the anesthetic) and Christina was great, too. They all made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions. Very friendly staff! Originally I was only going for the rhinoplasty but Dr. Jacome recommended a chin implant and at first I was like "What.. why?" but I'm glad I did, definitely made a difference, hadn't noticed how non-existent my chin was before, lol! There were some complications the day that I wanted my procedure done (weather) and I was very disappointed and even though it wasn't the clinics fault, they offered me a free buccal fat removal (cheek reduction) which again, "What.. why? I don't need that." but Christina was very convincing (thankfully) and I went for it! How could I turn down a free procedure to match my new nose and chin? Lol. I will say, it was pretty crazy and difficult to be recovering from THREE procedures but I did it and everything healed beautifully. Cannot say any more amazing things about Dr. Jacome, Dr. Gutierrez and staff! The clinic even sent me a birthday card, very sweet! I trust my doctors at Clinica Del Rey and am already thinking about going back for lip fillers. Thank you for the confidence and self-esteem boost!