Beautiful natural results,amazing staff and doctor!

Breast Augmentation

ebach123

Doctor Review

18 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Beautiful natural results,amazing staff and doctor!

A friend of mine recommended Dr.Mabourakh after she came to him for a breast augmentation revision -he did an AMAZING job building back her confidence and repairing the botched job she had from another surgeon . I knew it would be a long drive (I live 4 hours away) but after seeing her results and reading reviews I knew I made the right decision for my breast augmentation . My consult was great, I was provided with so much information and options for implants that I wasn't even aware of . For my thin body frame , Dr.Mabourakh recommended the anatomical cohesive silicone implants. The BEST part about the consult was getting a 3D image of my body taken with the exact implants I wanted . My procedure was scheduled and went perfect ! Lydia the patient coordinator was so sweet and was always available to answer questions , the nurses were caring and everyone seemed to genuinely care for eachother and their patients . It has been one month since my augmentation and I'm SO happy with my results ! The size is perfect for me and so natural looking , I'm recommending Dr. Mabourakh to anyone looking for any cosmetic procedure , he is a very attentive doctor who gives beautiful results !