Beatiful, Natural Results

16 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Beatiful, Natural Results

This review is for Carla in Dr. Steven's office. I started coming to this practice for botox injections as Carla was highly recommended to me by a few of my friends. She does the most beautiful, natural work. I'm 35 and have been getting botox for almost 10 years and I used to be so nervous every time I would get it with my old dermatologist. My concern was always that my forehead would be so heavy that it would make my brows droop low. I always felt like it was just too much and it took weeks before I looked how I wanted to look. After seeing Carla for the first time my fears were gone. Now when I go (about every 4 months) I walk out of the office forgetting that I had it done 5 minutes later and on my way to work! She's seriously that good. Never any bruising or pain. The results are gorgeous. I absolutely LOVE how great my skin looks a few days after the treatment kicks in and I get compliments all the time. The office itself is really nice, clean and I would definitely consider getting other work done here in the future when needed.