38 Years Old , 3 Kids, Gastric Bypass in 2003, Total Weight Loss 120 Lbs - Beachwood, OH

I've had enough of this stomach!! I carry most of...

I've had enough of this stomach!! I carry most of my extra weight in my stomach , so you can imagine after losing 120 lbs what a wreck my stomach is. I've been wanting this for so long, but I gained back some weight after losing the 120 lbs, so I've been working hard this past year to get it off. I'm finally at a weight where the surgeon wants me to be...yay!!
I have a corset trunkoplasty scheduled for September 30 and to my complete shock it's completely covered by my insurance!!! I felt like I won the lottery when I got that call. I also realized what a terrible state my stomach is in seeing that it was covered :-/
I've been stalking this site for so long and I figured I was ready to tell my own story! Thank you all for sharing yours!!!

Before pics????

A week and a day away!

Saw the surgeon this morning and got the thumbs up on all my scans and blood work that was done. It's actually happening!!! I'm so excited and anxious at the same time. Getting my prescriptions filled this weekend and will spend next week prepping some meals to freeze and getting my house in order.
Dr Ghaznavi

Dr Ghaznavi has been fantastic. Very honest and making sure we're not rushing and making sure everything is as safe as can be going into this