Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty - Beachwood, OH

I have wanted to get a nose job since about...

I have wanted to get a nose job since about seventh grade because of a large bump. I decided 26 was the magic age to finally go through with it. The procedure took about 2 1/2 hours and I used percocet for the pain afterwards. The pain was pretty uncomfortable, and there were two days that were particularly unpleasant with vomiting (probably because of the pain meds), but nothing I didn't expect with a surgery like this. Don't go into a surgery like this if you think it will be a breeze afterwards! However, it really only lasts about a week and then it's smooth sailing. My swelling was pretty bad for about two weeks, but I also have thick skin and my final results could take up to a year and a half. I'm happy with the results now so it's all good and can only get better!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I looked around online for plastic surgeons the Dayton, OH area as well as Cincinnati and Columbus, but was disappointed in the lack of pictures and often bad reviews on this particular procedure. I finally found a website for Dr. Steven Goldman in Beachwood, OH that had dozens of pictures of rhinoplasties he had done, and I couldn't find any negative reviews. I decided to make the 3 1/2 hour drive and I'm glad I did. From the beginning when I could only send pictures Dr. Goldman responded to my questions through e-mail, then when I came in for my appointment he was genuinely nice, answered all my questions, and made me feel much more at ease with what was going to happen (I was VERY nervous). The day of the procedure my mom and sister were also impressed with how kind and open Dr. Goldman was, and he took the time to answer all of their questions beforehand. The night after the procedure Dr. Goldman called my mom at the hotel to ask how I was doing, and answered her questions about what was normal or not with bleeding/etc. The week after surgery I had the splint removed by Dr. Goldman's nurse Jody who was also very nice and answered any further questions I had about the healing process. Needless to say after all that I was very happy with Dr. Goldman and his staff!