Rhinoplasty Revision - Beachwood, OH

Dr. Guyuron did revision. Imo he is an...

Dr. Guyuron did revision. Imo he is an exceptionally skilful surgeon, combining that skill with exquisite artistry. The very best in his field. It would be a mistake not to consult with this surgeon if you want to undergo plastic surgery. (All images were taken far out after surgery with Dr. Guyuron).

Images taken before revision with Dr. Guyuron.

recent picture

I was asked if I had a recent picture and if the nose still changes. It does still change I feel even years after the last revision if I compare pictures. I think it will continue to change as is the nature of rhinoplasty revision (in general I think there is expected to be some ongoing scar contraction, perhaps some partial resorption of grafts and grafts get more visible since some swelling can linger for years). This picture was taken just days ago.

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon