Mid 40s, Always Tired and Too Tired Looking! - Beachwood, OH

Needed a fresher, look...furrowed brows &...

Needed a fresher, look...furrowed brows & under eye bags be gone!!! I had both Dysport and Restalyne Lyft. Both have been fantastic experiences. The Dysport was used in new areas thaan I had ever had before and I feel zapped my furrowed brows much better than ever. I had never done fillers before so I was a little nervous but couldn't be more happy. I didn't have any bruising, but definitely sore for the day after...but results were immediate & amazing.
Beachwood Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely love Dr Michelow...he was recommended to me by someone I trusted so that helped me make my decision. He has a kind & patient way about him. He is methodical & takes the time to explain everything in detail. There is a science behind all that he does...and I really feel that I am in good hands. He describes himself as "conservative" which is not only good, but also comforting that his recommendations are for your good, not just to sell products (or the next new fix!)