Radiesse, Restylane Lyft and Belotero - All with Great Results - Beachwood, OH

Over the past 2 years, I have had fillers to...

Over the past 2 years, I have had fillers to soften and create more fullness in sagging areas of my face. Although my aging process has actually been very good due to a good skin care regime and minimal sun, it was my photographs that propelled me to take further action to give me a boost. I again went to see Margaret at Dr. Steven Goldman's office in Beachwood, Ohio. After a thorough consult and a review of before and after photographs of other filler patients, I realized that this was the best option for me. Again I wanted that refreshed look. Subtle enough so that people would comment that I just looked rested. Over the past couple of years, with a combination of the fillers as listed in the title of this review I have achieved that goal. Margaret has the magic touch. Again no bruising, very minimal swelling and new soft natural lines. This has been an extremely good option for me as I want to look like I am aging gracefully and naturally - but with a little help from Margaret.