19 Year Old Bikini Bodybuilder and Had a Chest of a Little Boy - Beachwood, OH

Growing up I have always been flat chested and now...

Growing up I have always been flat chested and now that I have gotten into bodybuilding they seem to have gotten smaller. Being 19 years old and considering this surgery was a huge decision for me. The consultation with Dr. Goldman definitely lifted a lot of stress off of my shoulders after he had answered my questions and explained how everything was performed. Leaving that day, the excitement for my surgery date increased much more knowing that I was in good hands. The day of my surgery I was really nervous but the welcoming smiles by the staff and Dr. Goldman were comforting and made it much easier. That night I got a personal followup call by Dr. Goldman himself which shows how much he cares about his patients. The recovery was rough for the first couple of days but that was expected but got easier the more I moved around. I couldn't be more happy with my results and I can't wait to step on stage with the amazing work done by Dr. Goldman.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon