Procedure Changed my Life

I was 69 years old a year ago when I found the...

I was 69 years old a year ago when I found the Beachwood clinic that did the miradry procedure on me. I had been looking all my life for some relief of constant underarm sweating. To my relief and ultimate joy I can say I've never felt more free to go places and do things that I hesitated or declined to do because of possible embarrassment. I love to garden but would turn into a stinking zombee after only 5 minutes in the heat. I followed the directives given to me as to shaving beforehand and applying ice on a regular basis for several days. Had absolutely no problems. Told Margaret Larkin that the clinic should take out a full page ad to tell the world about this wonderful procedure. The procedure went rather quickly and was very doable. I am a very cautious and health conscience person. Checked out many many reviews. Scared but undaunted- I went ahead. I AM SO GLAD I DID!!!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Margaret Larkin was gentle, kind and fun to be with. She made the procedure very easy to deal with.