Men Need Tummy Tucks Too and I Love Mine! - Beachwood, OH

Thirteen years ago, I lost 100 pounds after...

Thirteen years ago, I lost 100 pounds after gastric bypass surgery. I committed myself to a lifestyle of healthier living and exercise. Despite my best efforts, I was left with a flabby hanging stomach. No matter how much I exercised or dieted this section of my body was not going to change. As a runner or at the pool, I was embarrassed to take my shirt. I decided it was time to do something about getting this remedied and began searching on the internet for a plastic surgeon who specialized in tummy tucks for men. That is how I found Dr. MIchelow and I am so thankful and happy I did!!

My consultations with Dr. MIchelow went very well. He listened to my concerns and expectations. I showed him a sport trunk swim suit and said I need to look good in this, because that is what I swam in while doing my swim training. He talked about body contouring and gave me realistic expectations of what I could expect from the surgery.

The surgery took about 3 1/2 hours. One of the things I appreciated by Dr. Michelow, was his quality of pain management. With the pump that I took home with me and the proper medications, I had minimal pain which exceeded my expectations. My recovery took about eight weeks. At each and every follow-up appointment he took time with me and provided a necessary minor revision at no cost to me.

His staff is amazing and took excellent care of me. I would recommend Dr. Michelow to anyone considering a procedure. I felt his price point for the procedure was fair and reasonable and after having the procedure definitely worth the investment in myself. The best part is I can now run with my shirt off and wear my sport trunk swim suit and feel good about my body and love my tummy tuck!!!
Beachwood Plastic Surgeon

I could not recommend a better dr. than Dr. Michelow! Absolutely an amazing person and professional. He has a great beside manner and listens to your concerns. From the start to the finish, he and his staff took care of me spending as much time as I needed for each visit. His pain management skills are excellent and exceeded my expectations. Additionally, I appreciated his understanding of what I needed and was looking for as a man. My perception is other surgeons focus on the female body; where as Dr. Michelow was able to specialize on the male body. I recommend Dr. Michelow and his staff for your procedure!!!