The Best Investment Ever! - Beachwood, OH

I was born with a cleft lip. Since birth, I've...

I was born with a cleft lip. Since birth, I've had two plastic surgeries for lip reconstruction and one lip injection procedure. The lip injections were done by another plastic surgeon. As I wasn't pleased with the outcome of my first injection, I was apprehensive about having the procedure done again. I actually Google searched "nearby plastic surgeons" and came across Dr. Michelow's webpage. I was impressed with the reviews, photos, and professionalism of the site itself, so I phoned Dr. Michelow's office to make a consultation appointment. I was so impressed with everyone I encountered. Reception was welcoming and helpful, the assistant was pleasant and friendly, and Dr. Michelow was FANTASTIC. He put all my apprehensions to rest. I have had two injection procedures with Dr. Michelow, and cannot wait to return. My excitement about Dr. Michelow and his staff falls short to how unbelievably happy I am with the results. I have never been able to completely close my lips in a resting state, and now I can. Not to mention they look AMAZING! Thank you so much to all of you. You've truly changed my life.
Beachwood Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Michelow is knowledgeable, understanding, and professional. I cannot be more pleased with my choice in plastic surgeons, and highly recommend him to anyone looking to improve their self-confidence!