25 YEARS YOUNGER! I Am a 61-year-old Female Who Had a Facelift, Necklift, and Fat Transfer - Beachwood, OH

I am going to let the photos I post tell much of...

I am going to let the photos I post tell much of my story. I am a 61-year-old who was beginning to look very old and very tired. After a long process of research, I found Dr. Harmych. Words cannot express how happy I am with the outcome of my facelift, necklift, and fat transfer. I knew I was going to look better, but I had no idea how beautiful I would look. I am posting a BEFORE photo and an AFTER photo. If anyone would like to see more BEFORE and AFTER photos, please let me know. I am 61, but I look 35.

More photos :)

I am posting additional photos. Please feel free to ask anything. Susan

Another BEFORE and AFTER photo

I got carded at a grocery store last when I tried to buy two Seagram's Tropical Coolers. A 61-year-old getting carded? I thought you all could use a laugh. It actually made my whole week. Here are two additional photos taken three weeks after surgery.

This is for the person who accused me of posting high school photos. NO, the "after" photos were NOT high school photos. They were taken 3 weeks and 6 weeks after my surgery.

These were taken over four months after my facelift. Bruising and swelling all gone. :)
Cleveland Facial Plastic Surgeon

I can't believe I found Dr. Harmych. He is a very talented surgeon (LOOK AT MY PHOTOS!) and he truly cares about his patients. He is a very kind and personable man. Prior to surgery, I was dealing with a lot of anxiety and apprehension, and Dr. Harmych spent a lot of time with me making sure that I was comfortable and knowledgeable about the procedures I was considering having done. Since the surgery, I've had many follow-up appointments with him. He wants to make sure you are healing well. I can't write enough good things about this surgeon. I know this sounds dramatic, but he gave me back my youthful appearance and my beauty. Just as an FYI, I am a chronic complainer type of personality, and I can't think of ANYTHING negative to say about Dr. Harmych. He is wonderful, and so is his Office Administrator, BetteJane.