58 Years Old, Thin Face, Finally Went for the Sculptra, Fantastic Natural Looking Results!

I've been a very satisfied patient of Dr. Goldman...

I've been a very satisfied patient of Dr. Goldman for about 10 years, mostly for Restylane and Juvederm filler injections. I've got a thin face which was starting to look more gaunt. During my last couple visits Dr. Goldman suggested Sculptra might be a good option for me, but I was reluctant due to the cost. (And by the way Dr. Goldman never pushes you toward a procedure if you're not ready.) But after attending a Lunch and Learn session and learning more about it, I finally decided to try it. After 3 treatment, 6 weeks apart -- I LOVE the results! My face is just softer, younger-looking and looks completely natural. I had paid for a package of 4 sessions, but Dr. Goldman agreed I did not need the 4th treatment, and allowed me to apply the cost to another treatment I had planned.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I have complete confidence in Dr. Goldman. He is board certified in both Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery -- which I think gives him a better aesthetic sense. His manner is friendly, calm, kind and professional. He tends to be conservative in his treatments so that you never have to worry about looking "over-done." And while he might suggest treatment options to you, he never pushes. And his staff is unfailingly professional, friendly and knowledgeable.