18 Year Old Female, Desperate Need of a Rhinoplasty - Beachwood, OH

I had always hated my nose. It had a terrible hump...

I had always hated my nose. It had a terrible hump and every time I smiled the tip went down in an almost cartoonish manor (kinda like squidward). Talking to people about it was always the weirdest part, mostly because people usually don't have this insecurity. For example, I always heard "oh you're beautiful how you are!" or "well I know how you feel, just embrace it" but that was never good enough for me. I can't hop on a treadmill or lift weights and expect it to fix my nose. Rhinoplasty was always going to be the method of choice; and with my college schedule, this was the year to do it. I just got my surgery on tuesday so I can't completely expand on my results since I don't know what they are yet lol but I can say I could not have picked a better surgeon. I am so excited to see the outcome even if the meanwhile is sorta unnerving. I did this because I want to feel beautiful and I believe(d) rhinoplasty was the only way I could accomplish this.

8 days post op!

Although my nose is still severely swollen, I really am starting to be comfortable with the shape of my nose, even though it isn't the final result. Merry Christmas to every one :)

9 days!

Hard to believe this is really happening. Crazy how much time makes a difference. Anyone freaking out over an early look at their nose, I feel your pain and so far at least for me, it has gotten better. Hang in there :)

11 days post op!

Ugh so today I posted my before and after on social media. Lots of mixed feelings but the most prominent feeling is that of immediate projectile vomiting lol. Super nervous to show people, but I felt just letting everyone know now would save future awkward conversations. Anyway! I am up and moving. 100% back to my normal self :) Also bonus no make-up!

Two weeks and one day!

Anything I will say here is redundant. I feel amazing and more confident than ever. I hope anyone who is considering rhinoplasty goes through with it (under the right circumstances of course). It has been life changing for me already. Also, last night my surgeon texted me off his personal cell phone to check up on me! All the more reason to go to Dr. Goldman. Anyway, happy holidays everyone :)

Two and a half weeks!

This is more for people considering rhinoplasty or who have recently underwent surgery that would like to see the healing process day by day. Hope everyone had a great holiday! I probably will only update when there are major changes but posting on realself has been a great experience thus far :) If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to ask!

Before pictures!

ugh this is painful. And funny enough (since Jake is in every single picture) as a fun fact, every time I would kiss him, my nose would literally poke his cheek. Whoever said money can't buy happiness didn't go to the right surgeon.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Wow. That is the only word I can use to completely sum up Dr. Goldman. He is one of the kindest, genuine people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Before my rhinoplasty, I had been to several doctors. Of which were meh and seemed competent but not right for me. When I found Dr. Goldman online, I immediately made an appointment. After the first meeting, I made appointments for multiple consultations with him; of which are completely complimentary after the first initial payment of $75. He had explained in exact detail everything he would like to do and demonstrated this after with two different morph photos! After I decided he was the doctor for me, I booked a schedule time as soon as possible. Right before surgery, he came in and reassured me and talked with my family like an absolute gentlemen; mapping out the "game plan" and really comforting all of us. After surgery, I was spastic and emailed him at least 3 times a day (crazy, I know but I wanted answers to my questions and pain pills tend to erase social boundaries). Each time he would email me back, HIM not a secretary, within 5 minutes of my email. He is an absolute gentleman and I have nothing but the upmost respect for him. If you're in the area and need a surgeon, go to Goldman. He is quite honestly the best. Oh and the staff is adorable. They are so helpful and caring it's like they were all some how manufactured by the same person. What a wonderful experience.