Simply Stuck - Bayonne, NJ

I initially went to my doctor for a diet plan but...

i initially went to my doctor for a diet plan but after noticing her amazing prices for the smart lipo, I was completely sold. Meeting the first day I put my deposit down and locked in my procedure. She always has some sort of promotion so thats definitely a plus too. SOOO NOW TO THE SMART LIPO.

I AM a COMPLETE BABY with nerves and shakiness and all but amazingly I don't think I was so bad at the end of the procedure was when I started to ball a bit but thats only cause I had to lay on my belly and started feeling a soreness uncomfortable feeling. More So got through the procedure but my suffering came up afterwards dealing with the after pain. That is my only regret, AS I said i do not handle pain well at all, so i suffered a bit to where i needed my pain meds dosage up-ed a bit. regardless I used to weigh 257 and lost the weight on my own to 227. Body wise I'm 5'5 227lbs long back short legs but for some reason played the weight off a bit. I wanted a more smooth look on belly flanks and bra fat, and soon enough going back to my dieting and exercise. But just simply seeing the outcome of the smart lipo I am completely happy with it, Swelling for me went down fairly quick! I stuck away from salt and tried a lot of water, tea and little remedies for water retention. Overall I do say and would recommend the surgery for smart lipo it's so worth it and seeing these results so quick I am even more excited to see whats waiting for me!

BEFORE DAY of Surgery

1 day after

1 week after

DR. Juanita Jenyons

LOVE THEM ALL, The sweetest, funniest staff and amazing doctor.