52 Year Old Healthy Afro American Female - Bayonne, NJ

My Initial sit down with Dr. M Pelosi was great,...

My Initial sit down with Dr. M Pelosi was great, he is very friendly, knowledgeable and funny. I decided to have lupo on my love handles, back fat and tummy. He quoted a great price and explained the entire procedure to me throughly so I frelt comfortable allowing him to take on the job. I was very impressed with the staff from the time I walked into the office as they were extreamly pleasant, and attentive to my needs . On the day of my procedure I was escorted into the back where the staff took very good care of me and talked to me about what to expect after the procedure and how to care for myself when I return back home. I felt like a queen from the way Dr. Pelosi and his staff treated me throughout the entire experience. Staff are very patience and caring . I highly recommend Dr. Pelosi.
Jersey City OB/GYN

Very positive experience dr. Pelosi is funny, friendly, and has a fantastic way of explaining things to you.