Dr. Ary Krau the Best Surgeon!!! -Bay Harbor Islands, FL

I highly recommend Dr. Krau to anyone and I can...

I highly recommend Dr. Krau to anyone and I can guarantee 100% that you will not be disappointed! I had my Breast Augmentation before from him and now just had Tummy Tuck procedure. My breast look and feel natural (everybody think they are real) Him and his staff ~ nurses are very friendly who will be with you at all times and make you feel comfortable from the first day til the end. On my second day I felt great that I didn't feel any pain at all, I stopped taking pain pills. I could be able to walk around. Dr. Krau is a true artist!!! He had changed my looks and my life from hating to look at myself in the mirror to now loving it and I can't keep my eyes off from staring at the mirror! I feel sexy and feel like a new person! I couldn't ask for more!!! It's amazing!!! I am extremely happy!!! If you are in the process of searching for a plastic surgeon no need to continue, Dr. Krau and his staff are True Professionals in every step of the way!!!
Thank you so so much Dr. Krau "You're the Best"!!!! And of course Thank you Nora, Seng, Sonia, Allison and Christina

Here Are My Pictures

I'm sorry that I take this long to post my pictures.
Miami Plastic Surgeon