Rhinoplasty (26yrsOld) / First Cosmetic Procedure - Bay Harbor Islands, FL

Feeling very excited about my surgery next Tuesday...

Feeling very excited about my surgery next Tuesday. My main concern is my frontal view which is wider than I'd like, I have a droppy tip, and a slight hump. Krau understood what I wanted modified, he was very descriptive and knowledgable about what he would be doing to get the look I want. He does not sugar coat anything and is very realistic.

Day 2 Post Op

Slept on the car ride home I was very drowsy, once I got home I noticed there was hardly any brusing. Today brusing is darker (normal) also I am very happy with how my nose looks already as I can see that I have a curvier profile view and amongst all the swelling I love my frontal view/ tip!

Before I applied the black Arnica and After....

What a significant difference

Day 3 Post Op.

Feeling amazing, loving my profile view.

4 days Post Op

Woke up with minor pain in the inner center of my nose, lower forehead and a minor sore throat but once I took the painkiller prescribed I felt no pain whatsoever. I went to work for 3 to 4 hours to catch up with some emails. Now Im home doing cold compressions. My brusing is turning yellow which means its subsiding and I only woke up once last night vs 11x the night of my surgery. Thank goodness.

Frozen Peas are my new beat friends lol

After applying Arnica, I then clean the area and cold compress the bruising are with frozen peas.

Frozen Peas are my new best friends lol

After removing the Arnica, I clean the area thoroughly and cold compress the bruising are with frozen peas.

5 days post op/ cold compression

Day 5 post op

Dont have my smile back fully because my face is still a bit swollen. I had the urge to sneeze about four times today and am really scared to. I have held them in but had a very runny nose after. Hopefully this is part of the healing process.

6 Days Post Op

I woke up breathing through both nostrils yay! But now its fluctuating again. Ive been off the pain medication for 1 day or 2 now feeling no pain my nose had a lot of nasal drip yesterday which I read by other surgeons is very common. Noticed assymetric swelling with my left nostril but not major. Loving my nose more and more with each day!

Compare & Contrast

1 Week Post Op

Have very little bruising left enough to be covered with concealer and I am off to work. Still have more trouble breathing through one nostril more than the other, I see the Dr tomorrow to have the cast removed.

Splint & Tape OFF! 8 days post op

I saw Dr Krau today to have my tape & splint removed. I am absolutely in love with my new nose I could not have picked any othet doctor on Planet Earth to have reshape my nose. He has an amazing mind, spirit & pair of hands! What an artist, he has given me the nose I have always wanted. What amazing staff too!

Applying arnica to this stubborn bruising

Love my results though, I cant believe I have a more defined nasal tip!

11days Post Op

15 days Post Op

Before & After photos

17 days post op

20 Days Post-Op

1 Month Post Op

Before and After Collages

Sometimes a little can go a long way.

6 weeks post op

Columella softening by the day (was as hard as a rock.) Love my results. When I am applying makeup or just standing in front of a mirror I still cant believe its mine.

2 months Post Op

2 months post op

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I am absolutely in love with my new nose I could not have picked any other doctor on planet Earth to have reshaped my nose. He has an amazing mind, spirit & pair of hands! What an artist, he has given me the nose I have always wanted. Great team too!