Mommy Makeover with BBL (Lipo to Abdomen, Full Back, and Flanks) - Bay Harbor Islands, FL

I started the process by booking a consultation at...

I started the process by booking a consultation at Bal Harbor Plastic Surgery. The consultation was scheduled for February of 2016 because Dr. Miami is so booked up. I knew that I wanted him to do the procedure and didn’t feel the need to shop around so the following week I put down a deposit. A friend and I are going to do this together so we booked at the same time. Shortly after we were contacted by Jovanna the Patient Coordinator who was very attentive and friendly. We were told to send in pictures for the doctor to review and she will send corresponding paperwork and a quote.

Jovanna told me that how it works is that we pick a month that we want the procedure and she will notify us at least three weeks before. We should have the month available to leave work for a couple of week and because we are flying to Miami we should have travel arrangements set for that month.

I guess everyone needs wish pics

after getting my lips done I realized the importance of having a picture of what you would like to achieve so I've been looking around for general ideas.