Breast Reduction/ Lift with Implants - Bay Harbor Islands, FL

Yesterday I had my breast reduction, lift &...

Yesterday I had my breast reduction, lift & implants with Dr. Krau in his private practice. I am currently a 32 DD, I am only 21 (no kids) and have incredibly flat and deflated boobs with an excess of loss tissue. After the surgery I felt incredibly soar. Today, I had my first post op appointment.

3 days post op

Today is my third day post op. I am loving the results so far. However, I am experiencing a lot of bloating in my abdomen area (my plastic surgeon says its normal) swelling also seems to be going down in my breast. My Pain on a level of 1-10 is a 3.

Officially one week post op

Today I had my one week post operative appointment. My stitches were trimmed and fresh tape was placed on my boobies. Initially I was VERY scared and turned off because I am currently way bigger than my desired B cup. My surgeon assured me due to the heavy trauma my breast went trough receiving a reduction, lift and implant placement they are naturally very swollen. Swelling should be 80% reduced a month from now and 100% 3 months from now.

3 weeks and 1 day after surgery

Oh have my boobs changed! Most of the swelling is down! My surgeon advised I won't see my final results for another month, I'm hoping to reach my desired B cup as now I measure!at a 32 C. The transformation has been amazing, and my scars have been healing very well.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Krau is an artist and surgery is his Kraft. He knew exactly what I wanted from my first appointment. Communication with his and his office staff was incredibly easy and helpful.