23 Years Old, 5'2ft 127lb - Bay Harbor Islands, FL

Hi everyone: I wasn't going to write my journey on...

Hi everyone:
I wasn't going to write my journey on this page but today I realize that I had a hard time finding other girls staying in the natural side. Right now I wear a 34B but i can't fill it up. A friend of mine recommended Dr Krau to me, she spend a whole year researching and looking at his work before going to see him. I also spend an extra 4 to 5 months looking at all the old and new reviews hi has on this page before even getting in contact with his office. So I live in NJ, everything had to be done through emails and phone calls. Every time I had a question I always email them and they always replied the same day. I decided to schedule my pre op consultation which was August 11. Everyone at Dr Krau's office is so nice and polite. I never felt rushed, not even when I was trying the sizer and couldn't diced between the 2 I liked most. Even though I was nervous I felt calm at the same time. It's not like they are rushing to see you and get your money. So far I love the wait I was treated at Dr Krau's office. After trying the sizer I decided to go with 250cc, the 300cc looked to big for my liking. However, I am willing to go up to 275cc which I will let Dr Krau know the day of the surgery. I am looking for a natural result, I don't want them to be round looking but I want just a little bit of a curve at the top for cleavage. They gave me all my prescriptions and told me to shower with an antibacterial soap the day of the surgery. I already have all my medications for before and after the surgery. My surgery is this coming Monday August 15, I have to be there at 11:00am. I will try to update after my surgery.

Big day today!

So today I had my surgery, I was supposed to be there at 11:00am. As soon as I got there Alexandra had me do a pregnancy test. I went to one of the waiting rooms to see Dr Krau and the anesthesiologist. Like I mentioned on my previous post I was willing to go up to 275cc and as soon as the doctor saw me, he asked me if I wanted to go between 250cc and 300cc. I chose 275cc on both breasts. After Krau, came the anesthesiologist just to explain how everything was going to be. He took me right away to the salon and stared putting the IV which didn't hurt at all. When he finish putting the IV he said he was going to put a medication that was going to help me relax a bit, 5 seconds past and I was out. The surgery was around 45 mins long, I actually spend more time in recovery than in the salon. After I woke up the nurse was there with me, she helped me put my sweater an go to the bathroom. I got home around 3pm. I took half of the pain pill and a muscle relaxer and had soup for lunch. Right now is 10pm and I haven't had to take any more pain pills. I am feeling pretty good just a little bit of pressure on my chest but that I can resist. I will try to update tomorrow night and post some pictures in a few days. Right now I have the bra and the elastic band to push them down so I can't see anything. All I can say now is I like how they look with clothe on. No more push up bra from VS, cant wait to go shopping.

I had my follow up app today. Dr Krau didnt see me because he went on vacation, I knew this before I schedule my surgery. However the nurse that works with him was there to see me. Everithing seems to be where it's supposed to be. I love the way they look. She gave me another bra and the card with the implants info. I have to go next Tuesday and that's it. Today I just took a muscle relaxer with breakfast but not pain pills at all. I can't complain, recovery has been pretty smooth and I am only on my second day post op.

2 weeks post op