Dr molina bbl.

Im getting bbl and im nervous as hell, only one...

Im getting bbl and im nervous as hell, only one fri3nd really knows and my bf. I feel like i cant stop thinking about it and reading the reviews. Im so scared that someone will go wrong but im ready to get this booty. =D. This is going to be the place where im going to vent bc my bf is sick of hearing it.

Im traveling from ny . I have no idea how long should i stay for recovery or where.
I wish someone can tell me how was their flight back and details. I also have a very active job that requires alot of physical activity and i have no idea how im gonna pull thru this.

Update, dr molina in DR

So i just put down my 1k deposit for Dr julio molina in dr. Ive been chatting with him thru watsap. Hes been kind of short answered me while i r3ad his previous revie2s saying he is great and will make u feel comfortable bla bla bla.

I dont wanna say but im feeling lile im regreting this decision hopefully its just me and not that. Anyways im scheduled for nov 4th.

Recovery houses??

ยก will be having surgery with dr molina in november and have no idea which recovery house to pick. Any suggestions?

Recovery house

Have abyonr stayed at De la Paz recovery?
Miami Plastic Surgeon