32 Years Old - 34A - 135lbs. - 5' 3" - No Children - Filipina - Very Active

Hi RealSelf Ladies! Just wanted to start...

Hi RealSelf Ladies!

Just wanted to start documenting my journey to get a BA! So i've always wanted bigger fuller breast but the only thing that was holding me back was the actual surgery and recovery itself. Now at 32 and after many of my friends getting a BA, i've decided to get over my fears and think of the positive and how it will really make me happy and that the pain is only temporary.

Anyways, I had 1 consultation so far, last week Tuesday 10/04/16. I felt very comfortable with the Patient Coordinator and she made me feel really positive about the procedure but when it came to the surgeon, I felt like he did not care. He didn't give a recommendation, he asked me what I wanted, agreed and that was it. I felt like I was being rushed and not taken seriously! I'm definitely passing on him!

I have 6 more consultations through out the Bay Area and hope to find a surgeon who will make me feel like this life decision is serious! I'll keep you all updated! Wish me luck!

Before Photo

Forgot to take a before photo, so here it is!

2nd Consultation Today

Hi everyone!

Had my second consultation today and I think i found my surgeon. What a difference from my first consult to this second one! The doctor was so nice and welcoming of all my questions. I feel like I will be in good hands. Also the price is completely within my budget! I feel very confident with this surgeon and his staff! I have one more consult this week but I think I know who I want to go with already but 'm still going to see what else is out there!

Surgery Date is Set!

Hi y'all!

Surgery date has been set! November 17th 2016! i'm extremely nervous and excited! I'm still freaking out about actually going under and recovery but I try not to think about it! Pre-op is scheduled for November 10th!