38yr, No Kids, Breast Implant Removal - Bay Area, CA

Hi everyone, This forum has helped me a lot when...

Hi everyone,
This forum has helped me a lot when I was going through the decision of removing my implants. I kept putting it off and telling myself I will remove them when I turn 40. Well, 40 is just right around the corner and when I read your inspirational post and stories I decided to do it. Best decision I ever made in my life. Like most of the stories I read, I though my implant would give me the extra oomph to be a woman but I find myself hiding them behind loose shirts and feeling much more insecure when wearing tight form fitting clothes in fear that I would be the topic of "did she or didn't she". It made intimacy much more akward trying to hide the fact that I had implants and having to explain why I had it in the first place. The aches and pains are real and the small squishy noise do exist when massaging them. I've never been more happy and relieve to have my natural breast back. It has been 20 yrs that I had the implants...I took for granted my natural breast and I enjoying every sensation I gaining back. It's not perfect not is it beautiful but they are mind...I'me writing this post to pay it forward and hope that I may helped someone.
Dr. C