Tummy Tuck After Four Caesareans. Baulkham Hills, AU

I had spent a few years toying with the thought of...

I had spent a few years toying with the thought of having a tummy tuck.
I have four children, which were all born via caesarean, two up and down cuts and two side to side cuts. Along with a hysterectomy, I was left with my stomach looking like a minefield, not to mention the fatty apron that was left hanging. My weight had, at its peak hit 110 kilos; at a height of 160 cm- this did not go without leaving some damage.
I finally made the decision to have a tummy tuck done and consulted my GP, who referred me to Dr Edinburg.
From my very first visit, I knew I had made the right decision. Dr Edinburg was clear and concise with what would occur during and after the operation. I received amazing care and concern during the entire process.
The first time I saw the ‘before’ photos at my follow up appointment, I literally gasped. I could not believe the difference.
I cannot even begin to put in to words how happy I am with the results! I have seen many after photos of tummy tuck patients and while they all do have flat tummy’s, they lack the contour that Dr Edinburg creates.
I could not be more pleased with the results and professional service I have received before, during and after the procedure from Dr Edinburg and his entire team.

Tummy Tick after Four Caesareans. Baullkham Hills, AU

Here are some before and after photos, 8 months after my surgery

Dr Edinburg is without doubt an extremely skilled reconstructive surgeon. He put me at ease at my very first meeting, and the results were better than I could have ever imagined!