Tummy Tuck After Four Caesareans. Baulkham Hills, AU

I had spent a few years toying with the thought of...

I had spent a few years toying with the thought of having a tummy tuck.
I have four children, which were all born via caesarean, two up and down cuts and two side to side cuts. Along with a hysterectomy, I was left with my stomach looking like a minefield, not to mention the fatty apron that was left hanging. My weight had, at its peak hit 110 kilos; at a height of 160 cm- this did not go without leaving some damage.
I finally made the decision to have a tummy tuck done and consulted my GP, who referred me to Dr Edinburg.
From my very first visit, I knew I had made the right decision. Dr Edinburg was clear and concise with what would occur during and after the operation. I received amazing care and concern during the entire process.
The first time I saw the ‘before’ photos at my follow up appointment, I literally gasped. I could not believe the difference.
I cannot even begin to put in to words how happy I am with the results! I have seen many after photos of tummy tuck patients and while they all do have flat tummy’s, they lack the contour that Dr Edinburg creates.
I could not be more pleased with the results and professional service I have received before, during and after the procedure from Dr Edinburg and his entire team.

Tummy Tick after Four Caesareans. Baullkham Hills, AU

Here are some before and after photos, 8 months after my surgery
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Dr Edinburg is without doubt an extremely skilled reconstructive surgeon. He put me at ease at my very first meeting, and the results were better than I could have ever imagined!