25 Minutes, AMAZING Results! Baton Rouge, LA

Let me start by saying that you will NEVER find a...

Let me start by saying that you will NEVER find a better office, staff and atmosphere to be at. Dr. Weiler, Taylor, Sindy and all the other girls are the BEST at what they do. I had Latisse (which the results are out of this world), SculpSure, and Lip Injections. You can see the photos and judge the results for yourself. I assure you, you won't be let down. I will say I was a little hesitant about SculpSure and what the "actual" results were going to be, and I am not lying when I say that I have NEVER had any kind of result as I did with this. The dramatic difference in my flanks and lower abdomen, were astonishing! The fact that it take 25 minutes of NO PAIN (I Swear) for up to a 24% fat reduction, where the fat cells never grow back... that's a NO-BRAINER. I never had any discomfort, no bruising at all, I had nothing but results. My over all experience has been nothing but positive at Dr. Weiler's office. I want to thank ALL of them for such a positive experience, because in the word today, that's not easy to come by.
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon