Mom of 3 Needed a Revamping / Tummy Tuck with Lipo of Abdomen,hips and Love Handles - Baton Rouge, LA

He came highly recommended by several friends. I...

He came highly recommended by several friends. I had been wanting this for 7 years and finally I had the funds to do it. I decided to finally do something for myself. At the initial consult the wait time was very minimal, his nurse was very nice, he was not in a rush and took his time. Like other doctors that either rush in and out or try to persuade you into plastic surgery; he was the exact opposite by explaining in detail the pros and cons. Surgery coordinator was very informative and I spoke with her several times. The staff was very accommodating. I am 32 years old 5'7" and weighed 179 on the day of surgery. Going in for a full tummy tuck and Lipo of the abdomen (might I add included w/ tummy tuck) and Lipo of the hips/ love handles. I was the first surgery on that day. Arrived at 6:15 and surgery was for 7:15. Surgery lasted about 2.5-3 hours then off to recovery for 1 hour. I remember going in and getting in the car afterward. Then getting out at home. The pain was pretty bad. I've had several surgeries and this is not for the faintest that's for sure! I think the swelling from the Lipo was what bothered me more than anything. The drains hurt after a few days but after 7 days they come out anyway. That's when things start looking up. Day 3-8 are the roughest. Dr. Cox called that next day to check in on me. I've been to two appointments and another this week. I am still swollen but going down a little each day. He is a phenomenal doctor and I am very pleased with the results thus far. He has a great bed side manner and will customize to your needs or wants the best he can. If I ever need any other work done he's the man!
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

He has a great bed side manner and is phenomenal!