Miradry Really Works - Baton Rouge, LA

I recently had a new procedure at work. It is...

I recently had a new procedure at work. It is called Miradry. Basically, I takes away underarm sweat, and odor. ( and a little lagniappe is that I will not have hair under my arms.) I no longer have to wear deodorant. I went to my Mom and Dads this weekend to help build my father a screened in porch. It was very hot Saturday, I was sweating,(yes, you still will sweat other places, which is a good thing for the body.) and red faced. I checked to see if I had any sweat or odor under my arms, nothing. I can now wear sleeveless clothes without a white powdered mess. I am feeling really great about summer sleeveless clothing again. If you are tired of underarm sweating or you have hyperhydrosis, I highly recommend this procedure. When you call, please ask for Meagan,(she is a highly trained and educated aesthetician for Weiler Plastic Surgery). She can fill you in on all of the details. Mention that you know me, they love me over there. Hahahaha. I gunna make it really easy and attach here card.
Oh by the way, I am getting nothing for recommending this procedure to you , except to help a brother and a sister out.
Rachel Pere's photo.

I recently had a new procedure at work. It is called Miradry. Basically, I takes away underarm sweat, and odor. ( and a little lagniappe is that I will not have hair under my arms.) I no longer have to wear deodorant. I went to my Mom and Dads this weekend to help build my father a screened in porch. It was very hot Saturday, I was sweating,(yes, you still will sweat other places, which is a good thing for the body.) and red faced. I checked to see if I had any sweat or odor under my arms, nothing. I can now wear sleeveless clothes without a white powdered mess. I am feeling really great about summer sleeveless clothing again. If you are tired of underarm sweating or you have hyperhydrosis, I highly recommend this procedure. When you call, please ask for Meagan,(she is a highly trained and educated aesthetician for Weiler Plastic Surgery). She can fill you in on all of the details. See the business card attached.