Dr. Freel and Nurse Erin Were GREAT! - Baton Rouge, LA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have been wanting to get my breast done for a...

I have been wanting to get my breast done for a while now and finally convinced myself to go. It was definitelty the best decision I have made. I went in for my consolutation and was able to schedule my surgery for two weeks later. I was a 32 A and now I am measuring a 32 C/D. My recovery was not bad at all. I am very pleased with them and would recommend it to anybody who is wanting it done. I feel like a whole new person and love them!
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

My experience with Dr. Freel was outstanding. I was very nervous about getting my breast done during my consultation but after speaking with him and his nurse Erin I was ready to get it done. They both were very nice and made me feel comfortable the whole time. After my surgery Dr. Freel called the next day to see how everything was going and Erin called the following day to make sure I was still doing okay. I am very pleased with my decsion to go to Dr. Freel and would recommend anybody to go see them!