Hi Ladies! It's my Turn and I Have a Few Questions - Baton Rouge

I've been following this website for a while and...

I've been following this website for a while and everyone's reviews and stories have been SO helpful to me. So, to everyone who has posted one, THANK YOU!! =) It is now my turn to have my procedure done. I haven't scheduled my exact surgery date just yet, but I plan for it to be right around April 18. I am out of college that week, so I will only miss work for a few days. I am going to go to Dr. Stephens in Baton Rouge, La. He suggested to me to go with 360cc and overfill them, but we didn't decide on what to overfill them to yet. I will go with saline implants. A little about me; I am very active, I am 21 almost 22, 5'4", and a size 34C. I am wanting to get more fullness to my boobs, that I don't have now. I am curious to the other girls out there how working out is after implants? I do crossfit now, and know I will have to modify some exercises, but want some personal insight on the active girls out there. Hopefully I will have another update soon when I book my surgery for sure. Please feel free to ask me any questions! =)

Just an update

Sorry it took me so long to get back on here! Thanks for the wonderful replies! They were all very helpful. Still haven't booked my surgery yet. Just making sure the time frame I have in mind will work with everything in my life. I will update again when I have more news!

Finally booked my surgery!!

I officially booked my surgery and paid my deposit today (SO EXCITED)! I did go with Dr. Stephens as I originally planned. If anyone has ANY prepping advice (before or after, big or small), I would really appreciate it! My surgery date is April 16 8:30AM and my preop is April 3 3:00. im so excited and ready to start this journey

It's finally done!!!

I finally got my breast implants in yesterday morning. I am so happy and love them! The soreness is very minimal at this point. I have been able to take my surgical bra off, I can do that tomorrow when I take a shower (YES)!! I am going to post a coue of before and after photos.

Just a small update

I'm only at day 2 post op and feel great! I'm still reminding myself not to over do anything, but the soreness has gotten so much better, and I can almost put my
Arms over my head (small victory)! I'll post more pictures a little later today (:

Tomorrow makes a WEEK!! (:

Can't believe it's already been a week, and I've been slacking big time on my updates. I feel awesome. Still some soreness in the side boob area, but I quit taking pain meds Saturday morning. They are finally started to drop some. Still riding high, but getting there and I am SO excited! I don't go for my post op until next Monday, I will update again then. I can't really feel the underside of my boob, but I have some nipple feeling still. I'm adding a couple of pictures I took just a few minutes ago. Can't wait to be a month out and be able to go bra shopping! Good luck to everyone else going through this procedure! (:

Trying again with pictures

One more time

Updated pictures as of this morning (:

Post op is this afternoon

I go for my post op this afternoon to get my stitches out and hopefully get the OK to start back working out soon. I'm attaching some pictures from when I got out of the shower last night, the tape finally came off of my incisions. Oh and one of them yesterday in just a sports bra and tank too (:

Just a couple of pictures

We went camping this weekend and I'm feeling more like my old self everyday! I make 3 weeks Wednesday and hopefully will get back to working out soon. I'm so glad I had this surgery, and hope my story helps people as well.

...

5 weeks!

They're not uneven, just from how I took the picture

Loving these babies!! :)

I am almost 3 months post op and love my new boobs more and more everyday! I can't get enough of them. Some days I do wish is gone a little bigger, some days I'm happy with my size. I NEVER wish I would've went smaller though! I have a little more side boob, but hey, it is what is is. I'm in love with my body now, it was a great decision!

A little over 2 years out

I guess it is time for me to say goodbye to this site. It helped me out SO through the process. I still LOVE my boobs, it was a good decision for me at the time. I'm sure after I have kids I will replace implants (they will be 10 years old by then) and have a lift done, but I'm very pleased up until this point.
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon