Using at Home IPL Hair Removal Device to Remove a Flat Mole

I was able to remove a flat mole from the back of...

I was able to remove a flat mole from the back of my neck (and a raised one next to it) using a Remington IPL hair removal system that costs less then $200. I placed the head of the unit on each mole and pressed the "zap" button five times. Both spots immediately became inflamed (the flat mole raised and turned red) before slowly scabbing over and falling off after 10 days. I am now left with two whitish/pink spots that are quickly fading. I basically discovered that an at-home hair removal system is more effective at removing raised and flat moles than surgery or in-house laser treatment that costs several times the price of the unit I used.

Using at Home IPL Hair Removal Device to Remove a Flat Mole

I was able to remove a flat mole from the back of my neck (and a raised one next to it) using a Remington IPL hair removal system that costs less than $200. I placed the head of the unit on each mole and pressed the "zap" button five times. Both spots immediately became inflamed (the flat mole raised and turned red) before slowly scabbing over and falling off after 10 days. I am now left with two whitish/pink spots that are quickly fading. I basically discovered that an at-home hair removal system is more effective at removing raised and flat moles than surgery or in-house laser treatment that costs several times the price of the unit I used. Please follow the ABCDE rule AND your physician's advice before removing any moles from your body!
Me

I'd say I did an excellent job. My bedside manor left me impressesed as well.