34 Years Old, Mom of 2, Refilling Deflated Boobs After Pregnancy and Weight Loss, 350 Mentor Mod Plus Unders. Barrington, IL

I never had much complaints about my boobs until...

I never had much complaints about my boobs until after I lost 12 pounds after my second pregnancy. My boobs grew quite a bit with pregnancy and breastfeeding and now are sagging and deflated. I'm looking to get the look I have in my Victoria Secret Incredible bra but without all the padding. I am hoping to be a Full C or small D after surgery. I currently wear a 34C bra from VS which I no longer fill the cups. I'm guessing I'm currently a small B cup.

The first consult I had the doctor told me I need a full anchor lift and that the biggest implants he could use would be around 330 cc if I did the lift and implaints together. The cost would have been around $12,000. I wasn't expecting to need a full lift and decided to ask other doctors on this site their thoughts. After many docs said I could still have good results without a lift I scheduled a consult with Dr. Pelletiere.

At my second consult Dr. Pelletiere felt I could have good results with a dual plane moderate plus smooth silicone implant of 350-375. I really like his before and after pics and his price is much better at $5500. He said I could always have the lift later if I wasn't happy with the results. I preferred this approach much more. After clearing a couple days off work I scheduled the surgery.

I currently weigh 130 pounds and im 5'3" tall. Only 12 more days to go!

Surgery postponed

Unfortunately we had a family emergency and my surgery didn't happen yesterday. I will update once it gets rescheduled. I can say that my doctor was extremely understanding and caring about what happened.

Surgery rescheduled

My surgery has been rescheduled for February 19 due to a family emergency. Dr. Pelletiere and his staff has been amazing so far. I also wanted to note that I am getting Mentor implants and I have no idea how this review was listed under Inspira. Anyone know how I can correct this?

It's done!

The surgery went great! Dr. Pelletier and his staff were wonderful! Last night I was in some major pain. Today is better already. Whatever you do just don't go too long between meds.

After

4 months post op, so happy hope this helps

Sorry the pictures aren't the best. I am 4+ months post and couldn't be happier. I am definitely glad I didn't get the lift. My boobs aren't super perky but that makes them look natural instead of fake which is what I wanted. The only thing I wish is that they were slightly closer together but I think going under the musccle may limit the cleavage, I'm not sure. I can create good cleavage with a bra. I am 32DDD at Victoria Secret or a 32DD elsewhere. Sounds big but to put it into perspective its about the same as a 34D or 36C. I am very happy and I am so glad I chose Dr. Pelletiere.
Barrington Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pelletiere has been awesome to work with. He explained everything thoroughly and my results look great so far. He answers emails quickly and is genuinely a nice person. I'm so glad I found him on this website.