Post Double Mastectomy Breast Reconstruction

In December 2015 I underwent double mastectomy...

In December 2015 I underwent double mastectomy after being diagnosed with cancer. I spoke to three other plastic surgeons before finding Dr Burke and I couldn't be happier. Dr Burke, Sam and the rest of the staff are incredibly compassionate, professional and highly skilled. They helped me through a very difficult diagnosis and held my hand through the entire process. I constantly receive compliments and am asked who performed the surgery. By far the most talented plastic surgeon.

42 year old Breast Cancer Survivor

In October 2015 I was diagnosed with breast cancer. After visiting three other plastic surgeons to perform my breast reconstruction after double mastectomy; I was referred to Dr. Burke. Dr. Burke, Sam and staff, could not be more compassionate and kind. I felt extremely comfortable as they were by my side the entire way. I could not be happier with the results. I get compliments and have been asked on multiple occasions, which Dr performed the surgery. Thank you Dr Burke and staff for everything!
Barrington Plastic Surgeon