22 Years Old with a Much Needed Breast Reduction, Barrington, IL

From my consult to my post-op appointment Dr....

From my consult to my post-op appointment Dr. Burke and her staff were incredible. I am 5 feet tall about 130 pounds and I was wearing a size HH bra. I had always wanted to get a reduction but was unsure if it was a good time in my life to do it. Going forward with the reduction was the best decision I have ever made. My breast are now a C cup and I finally feel and look like a 22 year old! Dr. Burke did an excellent job and I could not be happier with the results.

More info on my surgery

I had a breast reduction due to severe back pain. I would constantly be complaining of my back being in pain which led to bad posture. I felt that the only cure to this issue would be to get a reduction because of the size of my breasts. On top of that I would always get rashes underneath my breasts that were very uncomfortable and made me self conscious. Recovering was quite easy for me. I definitely recommend sleeping with pillows underneath your arms. Also my recliner chair was my life saver for the few days!

I am currently 4 months post surgery and I could not be happier with my results. I wish I had pictures from before but I unfortunately don't. My incisions have healed great. I do have scarring which was expected but it is going away slowly. I am looking forward to see how they look in the future. Its nice to not have to wear a wired bra, though now I can I choose not to. I usually wear blares and camisoles with built in bras. I am so happy with the way my breasts turned out!
Barrington Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Burke is extremely friendly and caring.