2nd Dermapen Treatment. - Barrie, ON

I have rolling scars on my chin area and a large...

I have rolling scars on my chin area and a large oval scar on my forehead that has ruined my self confidence.
I am on my 2nd treatment, spaced 6 weeks apart. I have been told it can take 4-6 months for the improvements to be noticeable.
My intial session was on January 28th. The pictures are after 2 treatments 2 months has past. The improvement is very slight so far. I'm sorry I don't have before pics, but I will up date going forward.
I am only getting the actual scars treated not my whole face.
The forehead area is very painful even with numbing cream applied. But I am able to apple makeup over the redness the next day. I am also using growth factors for 3 days after treatment.

Update

I'm going in for co2 laser surgery in a few days. The Dermapen didn't give the results I wanted. As for fillers, because of the location on my forehead. They cannot use a filler. I'm going ahead with the laser (it's not fractional, I'm actually being put under general anesthetic). After I have healed I will consider scar revision.
Barrie Plastic Surgeon

I trust Emily and the Dr. Dickie that there will improve the scars. It is hard to be patient for the results, but it takes time.