39 Years Old, Asian, Planning to Fix my Droopy Eyelids - South Korea, KR

I was born with droopy eyelids and it hasn't...

I was born with droopy eyelids and it hasn't really bother me until recently. Two months ago we took some photos at my son's eighth grade promotion, I notice my left eye got droopier than my right. I immediately went online trying to search for a way to fix my droopy eyelid and here I am now planning a trip to South Korea in December hopefully I can fix my eyelid with a ptosis surgery.

Planning the surgery

On 07/27/16, I uploaded pictures of the area I wish to have work on and with the type of procedures I wanted to do on docfinderskorea's website to request for a quote.
On 08/07/16, Jennifer from Docfinderskorea emailed me a summarize quotation with five different prices from five different clinics. However, they won't released the name of the clinics until after I provided them with my name, birthdate, telephone # and the country I am from.
On 08/11/16, after giving them my personal Jennifer then provides me the name of each clinic. After further researching online and YouTube I decided to go with Banobagi Clinic.
After choosing the clinic, I am required to wire a $800 deposit to reserve the surgery date, (because I am from over sea, I can have the consultation in the morning and have my surgery done on the same day).
After providing Docfinderskorea a copy of my wire transfer receipt, they helped me reserved my surgery date (12/03/16) the same day I am going to arrive in Korea. My consultation is at 10am and my surgery will be at 12pm.
Docfinderskorea also help me reserve my five day (maximum) stay at the Banobagi guest house ($55,000 krw per night and guest house is for female guests only) after that I then needed to move to a different hotel for the remaining of my stay for my recovery.

Surgery date got push back!!!!!????

I just received an email from Jennifer at Docfinderskorea, for unknown reason the doctor at Banobagi Clinic need to push my surgery date two days later (from 12/03 to 12/05) I am a little disappointed and irritated because Not only I already have everything booked and it also shorten my recovery time!!!