28 Years Old Asian and 5.1 in Height, 49 Kilos. Yanhee Hospital Thailand

Hi! I had my B.A at Yanhee Bangkok hospital....

I had my B.A at Yanhee Bangkok hospital. Incision was under the muscle 260 CC because I want to look so normal as possible.
The doctor and nurses in Yanhee Bangkok was just amazing. I was monitored 24/4 and it was 10 nurses I think who monitored my blood pressure and my medicines. Today 21/12 I thought the surgeon won´t see me but he pass by and see how I am feeling.
After the surgery I was in severe pain but they gave me pain reliever ASAP. The surgeon said it will be painful within 3 days because I had under the muscle. I have a okej sleep,luckily my beloved husband was with me.
I had NATRELLE 260 CC high profile cohesive silicon gel.
All the staff was absolutely helpful way far from the hospital service in Europe or should we say Norway or Sweden. And I stayed at the hospital one night as well so they can monitor me very intently.

Before and After Pictures

My first day after the operation. Me and my husband went out in Bangkok and look for sushi restaurant. I wasn´t in severe pain no more. Manage to walk look around in Bangkok for a few hours.

Second day post op

I did really sleep well, the apartment hotel we are staying is so amazing. Had four pillows totally and a travel pillow on my neck so my two ladies won´t roll over LOL. Sore throat is worst today but the nurses told me its normal because my anesthesiologist insert some tube for my breathing.
My tummy is still so bloated but then I´ve been visiting the toilet twice now so I think my body is starting to work normally.
When I woke up, I had manageable pain, took my meds and breakfast and I am still a bit slow maybe this is normal. My husband helped me washed my hair and I did my lower body to freshen up a bit. Hopefully my drowsiness will go over in a bit.
P.S I have some bruising on my right side but not much.
Have a splendid day ladies see you tomorrow.

8 days post op

I am 8 days post op and still very careful on carrying things luckily I have the best husband in the world. Had my stitches removed and all looks fine but right baby still a bit swollen and bigger. Maybe still early to worry.
We had an early one hour flight today to a so called island Samui in Thailand and I will continue my healing on this paradise.

4 weeks post op

Its been a month now since I did my BA. Healing process went so smooth. Im just having morning boob every morning, but as fast as I do my morning massage the stiffness will fade away.
I´ve been to the gym already and did some cardio but no lifting yet. I think I will wait two weeks more, better safe that sorry.

Scar 8 weeks post op

I am on 8th week and I am back to normal. Scar is unnoticable :) So happy! Been using dermatix ultra and that cream is just a scar eraser:).

Not a single regret!

Its been 8 months since my Ba, and I am 100% happy with the results. No regrets about the size, doctor and the hospital.
Dr. Pramote Manuransee

He was really good and think how patient will look. He told me to think a many times before deciding what size. He talks good English and just the best. Hopefully my new babies will turn out beautiful after a few months.