32 Years Old, 2 Kids, Vaser to Stomach, Flanks, Saddlebags, Inner Thigh, Knee

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had vaser liposuction at bumrungrad hospital on...

I had vaser liposuction at bumrungrad hospital on Jan 28 with Dr komwit. I arrived and was very nervous. He took a look at me and said that he wouldn't take much from my stomach as it may cause sagging and he would focus on my legs instead. He marked me up and I was sent to get blood tests and chest x ray. Not long after I was taken to pre op and then surgery. He removed a total of a bit more than 5L. I am 5'6 and 136lbs.

I have developed a seroma on my hip and a large lump on my stomach. I contacted the doctor and he said thst the seroma will resolve on its own and to massage the lumps.

Thighs heavily swollen. Hurts to walk as the skin is very tight. At the end of the day knees are so swollen I can't bend them. Still very bruised. Getting worried that this will never get better.

11 days post-op

Bruising is getting better and swelling has decreased slightly. Still have significant swelling in inner thigh area. At the end of the day my legs are so swollen I can't bend my knees. Inner thighs are hard as rocks but doctor said that it is inflammation and water retention and it will take time for it to go down. The seroma is still there - wearing compression garment 24/7 in hopes of it getting reabsorbed. I have a bit more energy now and can walk around more but still not my full self. Doctor said massaging is key so I massage after I shower every day and at night with arnica gel. Seeing difference in my waist but not seeing as much of a difference in my saddlebag and inner thigh area but I am still very swollen so hopefully with time the results will improve. The doctor did say he focused on my saddlebag area so hopefully with time the results will be better.

Day 14 post op

Bruising is almost gone but swelling in inner thigh is still there. Seroma on my hip has been reabsorbed a bit but I think I have developed seromas on my knees. Will be seeing a PS on Monday to get it checked. I measured myself before surgery and today. My saddlebag area has decreased in size by 2 inches and my waist (around my belly button) by 1 inch. No difference to thighs yet but they are still very swollen so hopefully when the swelling goes down I will see a difference.

The seroma in my knees makes it a bit painful to walk and bend my knee. I can feel pressure in my knee and when I push down I feel something moving. Hopefully my PS will drain it and I can get back to healing.

Day 14

Day 18 post op

I went to see a PS about my knee and how it felt squishy like there was a seroma. The PS said that it isn't a seroma and just swelling and a cumulation of some fat cells that thst have died and was no aspirated out from my thighs. He said the knees take the longest to get better and that everything was normal. I have also gone to a MLD session and I feel SO much better. The hardness has gone down a bit and my inner thighs aren't as tight. I can almost squat now - before my inner thighs were so tight I wasn't able to as there would be this pulling sensation. I have been walking around a lot more and as a result I get some prickly feelings in my thighs where I got lipo done. Hope this is normal - from the reviews it seems thst this happens as part of the healing process.

As for my lipo results - I took measurements today.

Before surgery